Aim & Scope
Aim of Journal
Research Mosaic (RM) promotes a wide range of research studies and findings where newly emerging tools and patterns such as experiments, observations, interviews, analysis, and surveys are utilized. The journal encourages multidisciplinary academic and research interests. RM is a multi-disciplinary, biannual, double-blind peer-reviewed research journal that publishes works in all major disciplines and sub-disciplines of management sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities. Further details are available at http://researchmosaic.com
Mission & Vision
Research Mosaic (RM) vision is to fulfill the major responsibility of exploring and conveying developments in human societies to the interested audience. This academic journal accepts manuscripts pertaining to the micro and macro areas of research in different fields, including on all aspects of journalism, communications studies, studies of culture and society, disability and integration problems, family & marriage, history, impacts of technology on society, individual and collective well-being, information society, issues of identity and globalization, modernism and postmodernism, studies on organizations, support for vulnerable groups, teacher education and ethnic studies. The journal also publishes new research on social media and related policies. The manuscripts that explore various broad aspects like history, development, innovations, trends and the influence of the media on a cross-section of the population are specifically promoted. RM is an Open Access journal that envisions free access of readers to its well-researched articles. The journal follows blind peer-review policy to ensure quality of the submitted manuscripts thoroughly.
Research Mosaic (RM) mission is to provide a platform for a future where human development is based on an informed decision-making process. Therefore, the journal stimulates innovative developments in current academic and social perception through research as they stand disconnected from the actual application and it offers sustainable solutions to the problems confronted by humanity. RM intends to spearhead the global advancement in research where theories connect with the application while maintaining the best features of theoretical and applied aspects. RM Journal strive for update research practices and their philosophical underpinning by publishing the best of theory and application in the field of humanities, social sciences and administrative sciences as well.
Objectives & Focus
Research Mosaic (RM) promotes:
- Advancement of research in all sectors of management sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities.
- High-quality publications in theoretical and empirical researches in the targeted fields of inquiry.
- Networking of academicians, researchers, and professionals encourage different genres in creative and research writing.
- Enhancement of diversity, multiplicity, and variation of the research.
- Advanced research in various fields through high-quality publications that focus on theoretical, empirical, applied, and analytical themes.
- Promotion of global collaborative and disseminative networks among academicians, communication scientists, media professionals, research scholars, and policymakers.
Scope of Journal
Research Mosaic (RM) is peer-reviewed, open access, scholarly journal that provides a dedicated, interdisciplinary forum for international research. The journal actively encourages both quantitative and qualitative approaches related to the target fields of study. The journal invites submission of papers under the following categories but not limited to:
- Archeology • Library & Archival Sciences
- Media Studies • Digital platforms
- Psychology & social psychology • Sociology & social work,
- International Relations • Political Science
- Peace & conflict studies • Law & legislature
- Constitutional development • International relations
- Anthropology • Ethnography
- Cultural studies • Religious studies & religious affairs
- Linguistics Studies • Literature
- Educational sciences • Gender & Human Rights
- Women’s Empowerment • History of arts & design
- History • Economics & Business Education
- Philosophy • Administrative sciences
- Behavior Sciences • Geography
- sports sciences
Contributors should be familiar with the nature and scope of the journal. Familiarity with past issues of the journal is essential. Abstracts of the current and previous issues are available, both in hardcopy and at the journal’s website.
Research Mosaic (RM) adheres to the highest values in research publication on behavioral sciences. It gives highest value to objectivity in the articles submitted for publication. Instead of assuming the values of objectivity, neutrality, originality, diversity of opinion, contribution to knowledge, the strength of argument, avoidance of fallacies, truth, and honesty as cliché, RM rigorously incorporates these values in selection and review of articles.